About UVC Cleaning Systems Inc.
Why Choose Us?
Most manufacturers of surface and air UVC decontamination equipment have designed products for hospital applications only; UVC Cleaning Systems manufactures equipment for MANY different industries.
How many devices on the market can go up and down a staircase or have a wall-mounted plug-in model? UVC Cleaning Systems has taken a different approach to create more robust designs that are effective for hospitals as well as other environments.
These devices can be used for the following applications:
- Food processing plants
- Hotels Cruise ships
- Athletic facilities
- Outpatient surgical centers
- And many other environments where harmful pathogens exist.
How UV Lamps Save Time for Surface Disinfection and Indoor Air Disinfection
Traditionally, disinfecting surfaces required significant time and energy, and the use of chemicals. Cleaners had to physically wash and scrub surfaces to make them hygienic. But with UV surface and air disinfection, the process is greener and time-saving.
Facilities should use ultraviolet germicidal irradiation for the following reasons:
- It is compatible with water treatment equipment
- It reduces the risk of air conditioning units recycling unsafe air between shared spaces
- It can kill cryptosporidium and giardia, two microbes that can be resistant to conventional chemical treatment
- It is compatible with medical products
- It offers safe operation
- It does not require the use of chemicals
- It is easy to transport
- It can be adjusted to provide the ideal UV dose for occupied spaces
- It uses only natural UV-c light
You simply place one of our high-intensity UV lamps in a room and wait for it to all kill microbes, including SARS-COV-2 and other germs, in line of sight. Our decontamination methods kill 99,999 percent of harmful pathogens, resulting in beautifully clean air, devoid of unwanted microorganisms.
UV lamps are suitable for a range of applications, including:
- Dental clinics
- Contract environmental services
- Startup offices
- Nursing and rehab units
- Biological laboratories
- Industrial enterprises
UV light sterilizes hospitals by destroying the DNA inside bacteria, causing them to die and stop replicating.
Why Choose UVC Cleaning Systems Inc. As Your Commercial Disinfection UV Equipment Supplier
UVC Cleaning Systems Inc. is the leading UV-C light disinfection equipment supplier on a mission to improve indoor air quality using ultraviolet radiation.
Our products use UV disinfection light, not chemicals, for both air and surface disinfection, helping to sanitize rooms more efficiently and effectively than other methods.