Why Should UVC Decontamination Equipment Be Leased?
Lower your out-of-pocket cost! A lease is not a capital equipment purchase; instead, it is a monthly expense. UVC Cleaning Systems is a "true lease" (rental) that does not pass on the ownership rights onto the lease. Ideal for hospitals, food processing plants, and environments where harmful viruses and bacteria or microorganisms exist on the surface. Our personal protective equipment is the way to go when protecting yourself against bacteria. Talk to us about a safer solution!
UVC Cleaning Systems Rental Steps
All service and maintenance are covered for the length of the lease at no extra cost or service fees.
- UVC Light Cleaning Systems uses a replacement process for service.
- When “service is required” the device alerts the operator automatically.
- The customer contacts UVC Cleaning Systems and a replacement is shipped out.
- The customer ships back the first unit and UVC Cleaning Systems pays for all the costs under normal wear and tear or manufacturer defects.
- Damage caused by the customer is the same process, but the customer is responsible for the financial burden.
UVC Cleaning Systems Specifications
UVC emitters have a finite life cycle where the output of 254 nanometers drops off and is no longer creating an effective wavelength to be a germicidal reactant. UVC Cleaning Systems measures this output during each treatment and when the threshold has dropped below a given level we alert the operator that “Service is Required”. Other devices advertise 12,000 hours or more of effective emitter life; we believe that this statistic is based on emitters used for air and water treatment where the emitters are operating 24/7. The effective life of the emitter is shortened by the number of times the emitter is turned on and off.
Our systems track the number of cycles on every emitter and measure the output of every cycle. Maintenance is needed when the device is not performing at peak output; not when 12,000 hours have passed. UVC Cleaning Systems makes sure your products are always operating at peak performance and are effective tools to eradicate pathogens in your environment. We also have more than 11,000 hours in testing our cleaning systems on many different surfaces where bacteria can spread. Modules have exceeded expectations in the testing phases and we are confident that our systems will remove harmful bacteria.
Stay up to date with technology
The UVC Cleaning Systems lease program allows the customer to move forward as new models are developed. UVC Cleaning Systems will evolve to match your infection control requirements. Our specialty is fitting into your application for size, power, and mobility. The UVC industry will continue to change; stay current using our flexible lease plan.
Flexible lease terms
• Term length from 1 or 2 years.
• All financing takes place in house
• Lead times are determined by placement date and available stock.
Long term lease discounts
• Lease equipment for 12, 24 or 36 months!
Multi unit lease discounts
• When you lease 4, 8, or even more units, special discounts are applied!